About PRAYOG 2012
Main goals of the exhibition
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering, K L University is proud to present Prayog 2012, A National Level Project Exhibition to be conducted on 24th and 25th August, 2012. The event provides students the right platform to showcase their projects. This event is to bring out the inventors in every student who dreams of giving a new dimension to engineering. The event will expose all the participants to a highly stimulating environment of technical innovation and creativity, thus providing them with the means to showcase their skills and hone them through interaction with other budding engineers.
The right stage to showcase your projects and win exciting prizes. Come, learn, enjoy and win.
PRIZES WORTH 50,000 rupees to be won!!!
- II, III, IV B.E/B.Tech Students of ECE, EEE and ECM discipline can apply.
- Upto three participants for a project are allowed.
- Abstract should not exceed 500 words.
- Registration Fees : Rs 450 for Non IEEE Members and Rs 300 for IEEE Members per project.
- Last date of registration and submitting your abstract : 15th August, 2012.
12.03.12Registration Now Open! Register to send your abstracts.
10.02.12Be sure to sign-up. More detail information coming soon.
09.02.12Registrations are limited. So hurry up! Book your slot.
Contact & Registration
K L University, Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., INDIA.
Call us at +919640444732 or mail to email@example.com