List of Mini Projects Prefered By B.Tech Students in the Academic Year 2012-2013.
List of Term Papers performed by the B.Tech & M.Tech students in the academic year 2011-2012
List of projects performed by the IV/IV B.Tech students in the academic year 2010-2011
Sub array technique implementation in phased array antennas
- Thinning in Planar antenna arrays
- Triangular Patch Array Antenna
- Synthetic Aperture RADAR imaging in RADAR
- A novel Approach to invisible communication using audio steganography
- Implementation of a Compact Single Pass Architecture for Hysterisis thresholding and component labelling in VHDL
- Atmospheric Effects on GPS navigation
- Enhanced Local Texture feature sets for Face recognition under difficult lighting conditions
- Acoustic echo cancellation using DSP
- Comparitive study of LS, MMSE and EKF techniques for channel estimation in OFDM system
- Design of 16 bit array multipler
- A research on IPP over crucial space centres of India
- Partial Multimedia encryption with different security levels
- Design and analysis of planar patch array antenna
- Simulation and synthesis of digital FM receiver using VHDL
- Dynamic channel strategies for cellular networks
- Advanced techniques for detection and removal of cracks in digitized paintings
- Position fixing technique for mobile communications using TDOA method
- BAR code generation and implementation using SPARTAN FPGA
- A research on Planar dipole array antenna
- Advanced techniques for Image Compression using artificial Neural Networks
- Minimax approach for channel estimation for OFDM in wireless Communications
- Efficient Power Allocation for Coded OFDM systems
- Channel Capacity of OFDM - MIMO System over Rayleigh and Rician fading Channels
- A batch notched micro strip fed planar monopole ultra wide band antenna
- Performance of a cluster based MAC protocol in Multi user MIMO wireless LANS
- Micro mouse - The MAZE Robot
- Study of Performance factors in Frequency Synthesizer for Wireless Applications
- Performance Evaluation of rectangular microstrip patch array antenna using different substrate materials
- Speech Recognition using Gradient based Acoustic features
- Wireless Compatible Biometric system for In-House Application
- An Invisible Communication for secret Sharing against Transmission Error
- Efficient Image Segmentation technique using Neural Networks
- An efficient Resource Allocation Strategy for future wireless cellular systems
- Performance Analysis of Upper and Lower bounds in different Wireless Systems
- Simulation and Synthesis of an Efficient 32 bit lossless Compression Method
- IEEE 802.16 Network Performance Analysis of Best Effort Service
- A Micro strip fed printed Bow-tie Antenna for simultaneous operation in the C & X bands
- GUI based implementation of Image Processing techniques
- Hierarchial multi scale LBP for face and palm print recognition
- Comparision of pitch detection processing methods in time domain and frequency domain
- Analysis of voice signals for the harmonics to noise cross over frequency
- A novel Ultra wide band yagi micro strip antenna for wireless applications
- Ionospheric Scintillation measurements of GPS signals
- Analysis and Modelling of high gain Inverted F Antenna for Wireless Applications
- Liquid Crystal Phased Array Antenna
Guidelines for Presenting Term Paper
B.Tech & M.tech Project Cover Page
B.Tech & M.tech Project Pages
Mini - Projects
|S. No||Year of Study||Title Project||Duration|
|1||III/IV B.Tech ECE||AM Radio Receiver||One Semester|
|2||II/IV B.Tech ECE||Eliminator + Independent Mini Project||One Semester|
1. AM Radio Receiver
ECE Dept. has conducted Radio club for III /IV B.Tech. students in
order to make them acquire practical knowledge and working skills with live
All the students assembled their own kit in addition to this some of the
students constructed some other projects and demonstrated for various electronic
The following are the list of projects performed by the third year students
- Line and distance tracker (This is presented in Electronic exhibition
conducted by K.L.C.E. and IIT Kharaghpur)
- RF Controlled distance tracker (presented in IIT Kanpur)
- Key Logger for key board
- Object counter
- Water level Controller
Electronics and Communication Engineering department has
conducted workshop for the II / IV B.Tech, students in order to make them
familiar in practical knowledge and the working skills.
The students assembled their own power supply in order to perform
and test their Electronic hobby circuits and Projects. The power supply is a low
cost useful to provide variable voltage for all requirements (both analog and
In addition to the DC power supply they also selected a small
electronic application oriented circuit assembled and demonstrated.
The following are the list of projects performed by the second year students
in the academic year 2005-2006
Water tank level indicator.
Low cost intercom.
Simple Electronic lock.
Infrared object counter.
Heat effected Buzzer.
Hold on music for telephone.
Who's first single chip game.
Automatic Traffic lights model.
Sound operated switch for lamps.
Automatic rain detector.
Touch sensitive musical bell.
Audio level indicator.