E.E.E Alumni Meet
A "Get-together" initiated and organized by Mr.Manigandan (Asst.Professor & Alumni coordinator of EEE Department) along with Dr.G.L.Datta (Vice – Chancellor K L University) & Dr.M.Venugopala Rao (Professor and Head of the Department E.E.E) on 30/04/2011. An ALUMNUS usually refers to the meet for the outgoing students so that they can maintain a contact with their mates and the place, which they had spent in for 4 years of their study.
The meet was started at 4 P.M in the evening at Jasmine Hall. Refreshments were served for final year students and staff of the department with the help of Alumni student Coordinators. Dr.G.L.Datta(Vice – Chancellor K L University), Dr.M.Venugopala Rao (Professor & Head) & Mr.Manigandan ( Asst.Prof & Alumni Faculty coordinator) has addressed the final year students. The following points were conveyed in the meet.
- The objective of the ALUMNI cell was explained.
- All the final years’ students were advised to maintain contact with the ALUMNI cell continuously in future.
- They were also encouraged to donate books, awards to their juniors and any other form of contribution to the department.
- The final years were encouraged to maintain contact with the juniors and give them some timely and valuable suggestions that would be useful for their bright future.
- All the final year students promised to participate actively in all future correspondences from the college.
- Implementing the global exposure for visiting the other colleges.
Finally, it was a successful Alumni Farewell Function for the IV/IV E.E.E B.Tech students who were the recent pass outs. The department of E.E.E expects a good response from all the pass outs in the previous years too. The meet also conveyed to juniors the importance of maintaining a contact with their seniors through the ALUMNI cell.
Dr.G..Datta(Vice-Chancellor) addressing the 4th year students during the department Alumni Meet on 30-04-11.
Dr.M.Venugopala Rao (Prof & HOD) addressing the 4th year students during the department Alumni Meet on 30-04-11.
4th year students during the department Alumni Meet on 30-04-11.
Dr.G.L.Datta giving the prize to Best outgoing student (boy) in the Farwell Function of 4th year students during the department Alumni Meet on 30-04-11.
Dr.G.L.Datta giving the prize to Best outgoing student (Girl) in the Farwell Function of 4th year students during the department Alumni Meet on 30-04-11.
Dr.G.L.Datta giving the prize to the Best performer in GATE-2011 in the Farwell Function of 4th year students during the department Alumni Meet on 30-04-11.
Final Years Suggestions for juniors regarding their career plan:
- Please do attend the CSS Classes and the campus classes held in summer. Only B.Tech is not sufficient Plan for higher education along with job.
- Decide your proper goal or stream by the end of 2nd year and then start preparing it form 3rd semester.
- There are many opportunities in our life think for the best and do the carrier in their own way of design.
- Attend for campus recruitments as IRP people are providing plenty of opportunities in big MNC Companies.
- Be in touch with the seniors regarding the projects, jobs, further studies.
- Complete the subjects in time and get the eligibility for the campus placements.
- Prepare well in communication skills and placement training.
- Juniors must take studies very seriously to get the jobs and to achieve their goals.
- Participate more in extra curricular activities.
- Try to develop new ideas apart of studies.
- Career planning is not only campus placements and discipline just let you know different parts so that they can choose one or other they are interested.
- Learn the concept of the subject. Marks are not mandatory.
- Participate in the class seminars seriously as to face the job interviews without fear.
- Just decide what you have to do right from beginning of 3rd year 1st semester & be clear and confident about goals & work towards it.
- See that you people don’t have any backlogs. If you have try to complete in four years of B.Tech only.
- Listen to the classes and achieve your goals.
- Decide you career planning in the starting of 3rd year.