INDUSTRY RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
The IRD caters the following activities to all the Departments of the
- Industry Participation in Curriculum Planning
- Continuing Education and Internship for Faculty
- Industrial Training for Students
- Industrial Visits and Tours for Students
- Projects Consultancy
- Collaborative Programmes with Industry
- Guest Lectures from Industry
- Extension Lectures
- Student Counseling and Guidance
- Student Career Development
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Coaching Programs
- Alumni Interaction
Placement is the end result of all the above activities.
Corporate is encouraged to recruit students through the Campus Interviews. Some
of the star corporate that regularly recruit the students include :
- ADP, Vanoord (Netherlands)
- Brakes India
- CMC CTS
- Dhyan Infotech
- Essar Steels
- Four Soft
- Genting Lanco Power
- HCL Technologies
- HCL Infosystems
- Hexa Ware Technologies
- KCP Sugars Ltd.,
- Kirlosker Group
- L & T
- Mahendra & Mahendra
- Nagarjuna Constructions
- OSI Technologies
- Precision Equipment
- Sasken Communication
- Tech Mahindra
- Slash Support
- Sutherland Global Service
- Thermax Ltd.,
- Vijay Electricals
- Wipro Technologies etc.
Achieved 100% placements in 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07,
2007-2008, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11 and 2011-12 progressing towards 100% placements during
2012-13 Academic Year.
IRD Extension Cells
To effectively maintain close liaison with Industry, "Extension Cell" at
Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore have been set up and personnel having wide
Industrial and Corporate experience are appointed.
Offices at New Delhi and Pune will be setup shortly.
The Institute is a member of Confederation of India Industry (CII) and The
Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
N B V Prasad
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No : 08645-246811
Mobile : 9866023220.