- Dr. K. V. Ramana, “Development of an Expert system for Fault Diagnosis in Bearing & Gears”, funded by Naval Science and Technological Laboratories, Vishakhapatnam, DRDO, for an amount of Rs. 9,49,000/-.
- Dr. A. Srinath, “Software Development for Optimum Selection and Rating of Planar manipulator Linkages, CAYT Scheme, w.e.f: 2006-07, 3 Years”, funded by All India Council for Technical Educations, New Delhi, F.No.1-5.1/FD/CA/(18.)/2006-07, for an amount of Rs. 10,50,000/-.
- Dr. A. Srinath, “Development of Expert System for Optimum Selection of Manipulators for Medical Robots, Using Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic Concepts, Major Research Project Scheme, 3 Years, w.e.f 2010-11”, funded by University Grants Commission, New Delhi, F.No. 38-106/2009(SR), for an amount of Rs. 7,68,000/-.
- Dr. A. Srinath, “Design and Development of Robotic Set up for Medical Applications: Emphasis on Cardiac Resuscitation, FAST Scheme, w.e.f. 2012-13, 3 Years”, funded by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, F.No: SERC/ET-0259/2011, for an amount of Rs. 17,71,000/-.
- A. Srihari Prasad, “Experimental Investigation of Thermo Mechanical Properties of Natural Fiber Reinforced Composite Materials, RPS, w.e.f: 2011-12”,
funded by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, F.NO: 8023/RID/RPS-31, for an amount of Rs. 8,40,000/-.