As part of the curriculum, K L University has introduced an
innovative concept of Practice School for one full semester. This allows the
students to undergo training in the industry which allows them hands on
experience in the industry. This also bridges the gap between industry and the
Why Practice School
- Enables the students to have a smooth transition from academics to
- Enhances interpersonal skills, communication skills, leadership
- Provides an opportunity to apply some of the idea/skill sets that
students learn during the academic Program.
- Increases the confidence levels of the students.
- Enables the students to have awareness of personal strengths and
limitations as a professional.
- Increases marketability of the students after graduation.
- Provides link with potential future employers.
- Unlike on-campus courses, the students are judged for ability to work in
teams, communication skills, decision making ability, leadership quality etc.
- Continuous and internal evaluation
- Faculty evaluates the student and involves professional experts
Students are judged on
- Knowledge of concepts
- Application of principles
- Intellectual ability
- Creativity and originality
- Professional judgment and decision making ability
- Interdisciplinary approach
- Self expression
- Sense of responsibility, Social sense
- Skills for data handling
- Quiz, Group Discussion, Seminar
- Project Report