To be a successful model for education, research and innovation in the chemical sciences.
Provide distinctive and appropriate education in the chemical sciences at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Carry out world-class research and scholarly work with relevance to contemporary problems of society and industry.
Department of Chemistry is committed to deliver quality education for all-round development of the students to meet the changing requirements of industry, business and society.
PROGRAMME OUT COMES: (PO’s)
- Ability to understand the scope and principle of Chemistry
- Ability to understand and implement complex chemical equations and chemical compositions.
- Ability to analyze the outcomes of experiments on chemicals and their product
- Ability to understand the chemicals deeply and their effects on environment and health.
- Ability to connect the latest developments in Chemistry with the knowledge attained during academics and come up with better ideas.
- Awareness of the impact of Chemistry in all domain of the society including environment, manufacturing, and production, etc.
- Use modern techniques, decent equipments and Chemistry software’s
PROGRAME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES: (PEO’s)
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) are as follows:
- PEO-1: To prepare students for successful practice in diverse fields of Chemical Sciences such as pharmaceutical, chemical, polymer / advanced material, energy, biotechnology and environmental engineering and in the fields of Societal expectations on time.
- PEO-2: To prepare students for advanced studies in Chemical sciences and its allied fields.
- PEO-3: To ensure our students to achieve excellence and get selected for high-ranking industrial, academic, Government and other professional positions, as well as to inculcate leadership qualities.
- PEO-4: To develop graduate’s skills and awareness to become socially, ethically and morally responsible individual in all the challenges they take over, in our communities and in the field of chemical Sciences.