Virtual Class Room Design: Class room set-up connects the students’ imaginations to the digital and interactive world.
Super Computer is the one of the high-lights that is connected to all the research areas of the KLEF.
Student and faculty interactions are highly sophisticated and the visual and audio technologies have been widely used in the entire communication.
Student’s experiences the liveliness of the practical while he/she learns the theory itself.
The practical rooms, library and reading rooms and Seminar halls for presentations are well equipped with the centralized Air-conditioning.
Connectivity with the world by means of Internet and Wi-Fi facility 7x24 is a special feature for the students of our KLEF.
Multi-Media lab for 2D & 3D graphics, animations and web-publishing is well furnished with the high configuration systems, genuine and licensed advanced soft-wares.
Multimedia and Animation Center
The Multimedia and Animation Center is enabling the students to practice and train in various Multimedia & Animation technologies. These technologies include MAYA, VFX, Action Script, Flash and Flux, Rich Internet applications.
KLEF encourages students to explore their latent
talents by providing good games and sports facilities. The institute is equipped
with the following.
- Athletic track
- Hockey Field
- Badminton Courts -4
- Tenni-koit Courts -2
- Cricket Field with Net practice - 3
- Volleyball Courts -4
- Tennis Courts - 2
- Handball Court
- Netball Courts - 2
- Throw ball courts - 2
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Football Field
- Basketball Courts – 2
- Kabaddi Courts – 2
- Table Tennis - 6
- Kho Kho Court
- Soft Ball
State-of- the - Art Indoor stadium of 30000 sq.ft with:
- 4 wooden Shuttle Courts/ Basketball Court
- Yoga and Meditation Center
- 8 Table Tennis Tables
- Hobby Center
- Gymnasium for Girls
- Gymnasium for Boys
- Multipurpose room with Chess, Carroms etc.
- Power lifting/Weight Lifting
- KLEF has separate hostels for boys and girls with well
furnished rooms and modern amenities. The overall atmosphere
is very conducive for the students to concentrate on
- A state- of – the- art kitchen and spacious dining area has been provided
for both the hostels.
- Generators have been provided as power back up.
- Emphasis has been laid on hygiene and cleanliness for healthy living. A
customized menu caters to the student needs and it keeps changing according to
- Teaching staff will have to address academic and personal problems of the
- Round-the-clock security, communication, dispensary facilities are also
- Wi-Fi enabled hostels.
The Girls Hostel
The girls hostel is with in the campus and houses 1024 with a capacity of 1192 with 500 rooms. Different rooms accommodating 2 per room, 3 per room with attached toilets as well as A.C. rooms are
also available. Suite rooms with modern furniture and separate study room
are also available.
The Boys Hostel
It is a short walk from the KLEF accommodating 1957 students with a capacity of 2040 with 780 rooms. Different rooms accommodating 2 per room, 3 per room with attached toilets as well as A.C. rooms are
Facilities in the Hostels
Protected drinking water, state of the art kitchen, dining hall, newspapers,
telephones, toilets and bathrooms are well maintained. Every student in the
hostel is provided with a cot, study table, chair and a rack. Fan and light are
also provided in each room.
- Gas & Steam based hygienic food preparation
- Palatable regional, national and international cuisines
- Cleanliness and Safety
- STD/ISD Facilities
- Medical Kits and First Aid Boxes
- Soft drinks, snacks, Fruits etc.
- Stationary shop
- Foreign nationals/NRI/PIOs feel at home in hostels