KLU-CSE offers Skill Development is to implement and to provide the required planning directions for the current ongoing skilling activities and to explore the new and future skilling at KLEF for the benefit of students, scholars, faculty, and non-teaching staff. Some of the points and objectives of Skill Development Division are listed, but not limited to or with suggestive modifications.
About Skill Development in Department of CSE
- Academics – Part of Courses - Industry Relevant
- Skilling for High Pay Package Core Placements
- Special Academic Programs/Certificate Course Offering by MNC’s
- Skill Council Sectors (Level 5 and Above)
- Faculty Staff – Skilling Activities
- Top Down Approach Methods in Skilling
- Global Hackathons and Skilling Competitions
- Global Certifications and Coordination
- Part of Design Thinking Activities
- NAASCOM Quality Packs mapping with Skill Courses
- Use of Platforms like LinkedIn, SimpliLearn, Coursera, etc., for part of Skilling Activities across all programs.
- Use of Reference Globe like for Continuous Monitoring of Student Progress
- For all Applicable Stake Holders – Incorporating and Ensuring the Professionalism Skills, Team Building Skills, Analytical Skills etc.
- Special Attention towards the courses consisting of L-T-P-S – Skilling Component
- Acquiring plan of action in conducting skilling courses comprising of
- List of experiments/programs/Projects/activities to be conducted as part of skilling.
- Evaluation plan – Date wise.
- Justification report.
- SPOCs Data with MOUs
- Collecting and analysing Fortnight, In Semester and End Semester reports.
- Preparation of Annual Reports