Submission of Full Paper - August 18th , 2022
Notification of Acceptance/Revision request - September 9th, 2022
Submission of Camera-Ready Paper - October 4th, 2022
Conference Dates - 18th-19th November 2022
Who Can Attend
Participation in this conference is open to the faculty members, research scholars, post graduate and under graduate students from academics, research institutes/Industry and working professionals.
The conference Proceedings will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
The proceedings will be available online through open access IOP Conference Series proceedings.
Guidelines for Submission
- Only registered delegates can attend the conference.
- In order to include the selected paper in Conference Proceedings, at least one author has to register and present his/her paper at the conference.
- If multiple authors of selected papers wish to attend, they are requested to register separately & will not be entertained as accompanying persons.
- Student delegates-UG/PG/Research Scholars are requested to attach a letter from the HOD/Dean/Principal/Research Guide verifying their full-time student status.
- Registered candidates cannot claim for refund on their absence in the conference.