Lead the future of global healthcare and well-being of the communities we serve
1. Education:Provide the most comprehensive and highest quality of education in pharmaceutical sciences, in a learning environment that embraces diversity, equity, integrity, ethics, moral courage and accountability
2. Community service: Conduct health education programs for the community to prevent diseases and improve public health and wellness by fostering an environment that promotes safe, efficacious, and cost-effective use of medications
3. Research: Develop a passion for discovery and innovation with multidisciplinary collaborative research, and engage in creative partnerships locally and globally to advance health education, research, and practice.
4. Entrepreneurship: Encourage and support resourcefulness, originality, imagination, ingenuity, and vision in our students, faculty, and staff. Foster the development of entrepreneurs who have the ability to dream, inspire, and innovate and have the courage to envisage the commercial success and socio economic productivity of innovations.
1. Pharmacy Knowledge: Provide basic knowledge for understanding the principles and their applications in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology.
2. Technical Skills: Develop an ability to use various instrument and equipment with an in-depth knowledge on standard operating procedures for the same.
3. Modern tool usage: Develop/apply appropriate techniques, resources, and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex health issues and medicine effect with an understanding of the limitations.
4. Research and development: To demonstrate knowledge of identifying a problem, critical thinking, analysis and provide rational solutions in different disciplines of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology.
5. Lifelong learning: Develop an aptitude for continuous learning and professional development with ability to engage in pharmacy practice and health education programs.
6. Communication: Communicate effectively on health care activities with the medical community and with society at large, to comprehend drug regulations, write health reports and provide drug information.
7. The Pharmacist and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to comprehend medical prescription, perform patient counselling and issue or receive clear instructions on drug safety and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional pharmacy practice. 8. Ethics: Follow the code of ethics and commit to professional values and Responsibilities and norms of the pharmacy practice.
1. To produce pharmacist workforce competent for the society.
2. To produce pharmacy graduates with employable skills and high technical competence in pharmaceutical industry and health care sectors.
3. To inculcate research activity and develop passion for discovery and innovations.
4. To develop entrepreneurship qualities that support growth of pharmaceutical intellectual property and contribute for economic development throughout the world.
1. Pharmaceutical product development: To apply the knowledge of manufacturing, formulation and quality control of various pharmaceutical and cosmetic products in the form of powders, tablets. capsules, parenteral, solutions, suspensions, emulsions, creams, lotions and aerosols etc.
2. Invention and Entrepreneurship: Find the application of modern tools to integrate health care systems, design an effective product with commercial advantage and societal benefit, perform risk analysis and become entrepreneur.