KL University offers 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering and our courses are designed in Lecture-Tutorial-Practice-Skill (L-T-P-S) model to provide a comprehensive theoretical, practical, technical and skill based learning experience.
We offer 4 different types of B. Tech programs as per the student’s choice.
B. Tech Regular:
A student would be graduating with B. Tech Decree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering if s/he could earn minimum of 170 + 5 credits, as stipulated in the curriculum of the respective department. Click here for complete details
A student is eligible for B. Tech. Degree with Honors in EEE, subject to the following criteria.
B.Tech with Specializations:
Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering offers specializations in
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Energy Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Digital Systems
B.Tech with Minor:
A student is eligible for B. Tech. Degree with a Minor, subject to the following conditions
- Successfully acquire 20 additional credits by registering into courses offered in the category of professional core from another department.
- S/he should maintain a CGPA of 7.0 at the time of award of degree.
The department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering offers two years Master’s degree in the following areas of specialization.
The department Electronics and Electrical Engineering offers full time and part-time PhD programs for scholars on a diversified areas and it is one of the largest departments with 167 Scholars registered for PhD program.
- Power System Deregulation & Pricing.
- AI techniques applications in Power Systems.
- Chaos in Power Systems.
- Smart Grid technology.
- Energy Conservation & Auditing.
- Power Systems Dynamics & Stability.
- Optimal Operation of Power Systems.
- Interfacing Analog Signals with DSP.
- Load Forecasting and State Estimation.
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
- Robust Controls and FACTS devices.
- Power Quality.
- Power Electronics & Electrical Drives.
- Control Systems. Click here for rules & regulations for PhD and curriculum of the pre-PhD.
Department of EEE has the most dynamic and robust academic calendar in the university. Please click here for the Academic Calendar for the year 2020-21
Certificate programs strengthen the core Electronics and Electrical skills as they constantly update the advancements in this field. The following are the certificate programs we offer to keep the student abreast of job related demands.
Academic labs allow the students to explore the theory they learn in the class rooms. They can try, test, and evaluate the formulas, principles and equations practically and learn to apply them to meet the real-time challenges. The department of EEE has 7 academic labs which are fully equipped to meet the student’s curricular expectations. Please Click Here for more details
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Power Systems
- Electrical Measurements
- Electrical Machines
- Control Systems
- Electrical Networks Lab
- Simulation Lab