Three Days Workshop on Seismic Resistance Design of Buildings'' and Water Tanks
A Workshop on SEISMIC RESISTANCE DESIGN OF BUILDINGS' AND WATER TANKS Using STRUDS Software has been organized in Department of Civil Engineering from 08 Feb 2013 to 10th Feb 2013 by CSC World Group. In this the total of 110 Students from final year Civil Department and 20 members from outside have been participated.
The Main theme of the workshop is to educate and practice the students in designing the structures by using various applications like STRUDDS and ESR and GSR. This three day Workshop is headed by Mr.Mallikarjuna Reddy, Regional Manager of CSC world group, Hyderabad. The following points are covered in this ongoing three day workshop
- Basics of STRUDDS software, ESR (Elevated service reservoir) and GSR (Ground Service reservoir).
- Steps for design of Water tank through ESR and GSR
- Steps for designing of seismic resistance building.
- Application of shear walls, Flats slab in buildings
- Raft foundation and isolated foundation designing through STRUDDS.
End of the three day session distribution of Participation certificates and organized certificates have been distributed by Dr.Shashi Kumar Gupta, HOD , Dept.Civil Engineering and Mr.Mallikarjuna Reddy, Regional Manager of CSC world group, Hyderabad.