Technical Partners - National Instruments
About the Partner
National Instruments Corporation is an American multinational company with international operation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, it is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision. NI products are used worldwide by educators and researchers for robotics, mechatronics, control and communication applications. The NI LabVIEW graphical system design and NI real time hardware platforms provide hands-on design opportunities for Engineering Graduates. LabVIEW development program provides a platform for realistic problem solving, accelerating productivity & continual innovation and is widely used by the industries.
About NI Centre of Excellence:
The Centre is a facility for all branches of KLEF for design and development of multidisciplinary activities. The Centre will provide hands on training for students as well as faculty to introduce Graphical Programming through softwares like LabVIEW and Multisim.
This NI Centre of Excellence gives students the opportunity to validate their knowledge and skills at a professional level with certification through Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) and Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) certification exam. Hand-on experience of work and wide exposure during study period will not only enhance our students’ chances for early placement but will also create and assure new opportunities for our students in the job market.
Centre of Excellence is providing all industrial, academics and Research solutions under a single platform using softwares like LabVIEW, Multisim and respective hardwares like myDAQ , myRIO, cDAQ, cRIO, M series DAQ, X series DAQ, Single Slot DAQ , USRP, Elvis II+ , Elvis III, Smart Camera, PITSCO Kit etc.
B.E / B.Tech students pursuing 3rd year and 4th year of graduation in:
- NI LabVIEW Academy Platform
- DAQ & Measurement Platform
- Electronics and ADC Protype Platform
- Greer, Engineering Platform
- Bio Medical Instrumentation Platform
- Embedded Robotic Machine Vision Platform
- FPGA based Embedded system Design Platform
- Wireless sensor network Platform
- Control system design platform
- Fiber optic communication system design Platform
- RF Measurement Bundle Platform
- Machine Condition Monitoring Platform
- Global Certification of Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD).
- Global Certification of Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD).
- Development of software as well as real time hardware projects.
- Faculty Development Program on recent & upcoming technologies.
- Workshop on software, hardware learning and competitions based projects with certification.
- Participation of students in National Level NI events.
- Mega Events like MyNITHON, LabVIEW Champion and MY ROBO RACE.
- Skilling on LabVIEW and Multisim as a part of Curriculum.
Faculty Incharge – SPOC
Mr. Madhav Prasad Khanal