Technical Partners - Oracle
About the partner:
Oracle Academy offers a variety of free training opportunities in a variety of formats to make learning convenient. (ILT, LVC, OLT).
Details of partnership:
As part of this initiative, Oracle Academy software curriculum, hosted technology, training, support and certification resources will be made available to students and faculty. The initiative is expected to help B.Tech students who attempt the courses offered and faculty members handling the courses.
As a part of this partnership, Oracle will facilitate a 'train-the-trainer' course to ramp up faculty representatives as instructors for five courses including Database Design Programming with SQL, Database Programming with PL/SQL, Java Fundamentals, Java Programming, Java Foundations and Database Foundations. Once trained and certified, this faculty is expected to use the Oracle Academy infrastructure to train the students.
Oracle Academy member benefits offer educators and students computer science education resources to advance knowledge, skills development, innovation and diversity in technology fields
- B.E / B.Tech students pursuing 3rd year and 4th year of graduation in:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Students pursuing 2nd year, 3rd year of study in:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Commerce (all specializations)
- Bachelor of Science (all specializations)
Oracle Academy membership costs nothing and offers individual learners, educators and educational institutions access to world-class technology, expertly developed learning materials and curriculum, training, and other resources.
- Oracle Software Licenses for colleges (non-production use)
- Access to Application Express Workspaces
- Preview Lessons – Java & Database Curriculum
- 25% Discounted Oracle Certification Exam Vouchers
- Use of Oracle Academy Branding and Logo
- Oracle Academy Student Community Day
- Co-Host Oracle Academy Days
|S. No.||COURSE TITLE||COURSE CODE||DURATION|
|1||Oracle Java Fundamentals||1Z1 - 811 - Jfun||40 hours|
|2||Oracle Java Programming||1Z1 - 811 - Jpro||40 hours|
|3||Oracle Java Fundamentals & Programming||1Z1 - 811 - JF&JP||40 hours|
|4||Oracle Database Programming with SQL||1Z1-006 -DPSQL||24 hours|
|5||Oracle Database Design & Programming with SQL||1Z1-006 -DDPSQL||40 hours|
|6||Oracle Database Programming with PL/SQL||1Z1-006 -PL/SQL||40 hours|
Faculty Incharge – SPOC
Ms. Sai Sudha Gadde
Asst.Professor Dept of CSE