Abstract submission for the 2016 ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition
Dear ASEE Members:
Abstract Submissions Are Open:
- We are pleased to announce that the abstract submission phase for the 2016 ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition being held in New Orleans, LA is open!
- The deadline to submit your abstract is October 19, 2015.
Call for Papers are Available:
- The Call for Papers for the various divisions are available on our website at http://www.asee.org/conferences-and-events/conferences/annual-conference/2016/papers-management/call-for-papers
Session Requests Are Open:
- Sunday Workshop and Distinguished Lecture Applications are also available between September 1st and November 2, 2015.
- Applications can be accessed by clicking this linkhttps://www.asee.org/public/person_sessions/new and logging in
Author's Kits are Available:
- The 2016 Annual Conference Author's Kit contains extremely important information regarding the submission process as well as all relevant deadline dates and is also available on our website athttp://www.asee.org/documents/conferences/annual/2016/2016_Authors_Kit.pdf.
- Please be sure to read the Author's Kit in its entirety and refer to it whenever necessary.
Professional Interest Councils Special Project Fund:
- The Professional Interest Councils (PICs) has a Special Project Fund available for all ASEE Divisions and Constituent Committees during the 2015 - 2016 ASEE Annual Conference years. For more information please visithttp://www.asee.org/documents/conferences/annual/2016/2016_PIC_Special_Projects_Fund_Instructions.pdf
- If you have any questions regarding submitting your abstract submission, your Monolith account or the paper management process, please contact The Conferences Team firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-350-5720 for assistance.