K L Deemed to be University & CSI Koneru chapter achievement at CSI annual Convention 2013-14
Computer Society of India (CSI) conducted its 48th annual convention on the theme 'ICT and Critical Infrastructure' from 13-12-2013 to 15-12-2013 at Vishakhapatnam. In this convention famous dignitaries from academia and Industry were felicitated with prestigious awards for their outstanding services viz., Life Time Achievement Award, Patron Award and Significant Contribution Award and Best Student Branch award apart from conducting technical sessions and seminars in the State- of - Art in Information and Communications Technologies.
CSI- Koneru Chapter and K L Deemed to be University Student Branch of K L Deemed to be University have proudly received the following awards for the academic year 2012-2013
- Best CSI Student Branch Award
- Chapter Patron Award - 2013 -Dr.V.Srikanth, Professor & HOD-CSE
- Active Participation Award - Woman Member -Ms.M. Sree Devi, Associate Professor
- Active Participation Award - Young Member -Dr.Y. Prasanth, Associate Professor
- Longest Continuous SBC Award -Sri A.V. Praveen Krishna, Assistant Professor, CSE
The office bearers of CSI- Koneru Chapter and K L Deemed to be University Student Branch of K L Deemed to be University have participated in this annual convention and received the awards respectively.